description The requested resource (/) is not available.
Apache Tomcat/6.0.16

My logs show (in part)

Mar 23, 2008 11:26:02 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
SEVERE: Error filterStart

Re-commenting both those sections restore Tomcat to working order.

On Mar 17, 2008, at 7:36 PM, Caldarale, Charles R wrote:

From: Steve Major [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Help with TomCat 6.0 & SSI

Does this mean I need to revert to putting it in my server.xml?

No, it means you've got something else wrong.  Make sure your webapp's
directory structure is correct by comparing it to the manager and
host-manager webapps that come with Tomcat 6.0 (both of which are
privileged).

Once that's verified, install Lambda Probe (www.lambdaprobe.org) and
bring up Tomcat.  Browse to the Lambda Probe app (usually
http://localhost:8080/probe), click on your webapp name in the left
column, then the Context descriptor box on the right side.  Make sure
your <Context> element is shown correctly.

If that's all correct, then you may have to fiddle with the
conf/catalina.policy file, but I don't think that should be necessary.

- Chuck

received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the e- mail
and its attachments from all computers.