Thanks for the clarification. I got SSI Filters all uncommented. Manager works now.

I have Probe installed and working too. When I go to my web app I really want to get SSI working with and view it with Probe - under Context Descriptor it says "Cannot find context descriptor of this application".

The app I want to use didn't have a META-INF folder, so I copied it over the one from the manager app since it's already a privileged app and as the appropriate context.xml contained within. Same thing.

Is it a problem with my web app?

Thanks again.
--
Various ways of contacting me can be found at my Signat-url webpage:
http://www.themajorshome.com/signat-url