On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 2:38 PM, Frank W. Zammetti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I actually agree with Lyallex quite strongly,

..no, you don't, you can't, well actually you do, so I'm not going mad
then, fabulous.

No Idea what DWR is and the idea of writing more of my app in
javascript leaves me a little cold but I'll have a look

BTW OP, the best way to learn about this stuff is just to read this
list, someone will mention something you've never heard of before so
you go look at it and you get a 'hey I could use that' moment it works
for me.

>  P.S. - Is that your real name by the way Layallex?  If so, I've never heard
> it before, but it's pretty cool!)

Actually Frank I've been lurking around on this list for as long as I
care to remember, I try to help where I can but mostly it makes me
laugh and I learn something new every day. 'nuff reason I guess.

As for Lyallex, well it's a long (long) story.

Cheers
Lyallex