Hi Chuck,

On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 3:07 PM, Caldarale, Charles R
<chuck.caldar...@unisys.com> wrote:
> Since a working <Valve> setup was already provided, why not just use that?

Ehem - was it? I understood that there was one open issue that Zac
needed to combine a hostname and IP-adress - which was not possible
since both RemoteAdressValve & RemoteHostValve cannot be combined -
something with IPs via DHCP - or did I get that wrong?

Beside, setting up mod_jk is all that complicated - as long as you
know your Apache.

My prefered solution still would be AAA - however, according to the OP
that was not an option due to his requirements.

If the valve does everything the OP asked for - hey, go for it!

Sorry if I confused anyone here - will stop just "scanning" the
threads but read them properly - word of a boyscout!

Gregor
--
just because your paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after you...
gpgp-fp: 79A84FA526807026795E4209D3B3FE028B3170B2