Hi Mark,

I just want to compile the pages what i need, not all. Actually,the most pages ware compiled by ANT,thus, our application does not set the development parameter is true.

What's more , I did not re-invent the wheel rather than I re-use the JspServlet and its correlative classes.

        Thank you for your time.

Kind regards,
Mercy