Hi Kolinko,

In order to implement requirement is that our application can't set development=true and needs to compile little of pages without restart need. If I use the JspServlet , it compiles JSP Pages and loads them class and works fine, but If use my compiler to compile and load, the JspServlet can't find the class. I debuged it and found that JapserLoader can't find it,so I suspect that it's a problem about class loader.

        Thank you for your response.

Kind regards,
Mercy

Mercy wrote:
Hi Mark,
     Thank you for your response, actually, I has found a way to fulfill
my requirement that it can compile the JSP pages when development
parameter is false.
My question is that why my compiler using JspServletWrapper has been
compiled some class files of Jsp file, the JasperLoader can't find
them,at the same time,
The other pages that were compiled by JspServlet in first time could be
found by JapserLoader.
     The exception told me that org/apache/jsp/_1_jsp class can't be
found,but it still exists and its modified time is latest.
     Is it a bug of JapserLoader or URLClassLoader?