Hi chris,

* Did you mean "compiles and /executes/ the JSP"?

  No,here means compiles and loads the JSP.

*Huh? Are you saying that if you compile the JSP with one request then a
 second request to execute the JSP fails with a 404?

 Yes

* Please define "wrong": does it fail (and generate some type of message),
or does it not meet your requirements (please describe what way).

  I need to compile Jsp on one request, and then load on another one.

  The JspServlet throws an exception of ClassNotFoundException.

Kind regards,
Mercy