Hi Mark,

 In my view, the JSP 11.4.2 spec says that if client adds the jsp_precompile parameter, the request will not execute the jsp page's service method,what's more, JspServlet just compiles and loads new generated jsp servlet class, it's right, JspServlet works fine when JspServlet compiles and loads the Jsp at the same time, however, if the JSP page is compiled and loaded by two part, that means, My compiler compiles a JSP page and than JspServlet loads it, JspServlet can't find that page, so I'm confuse here.

       Again, why it's Ok when two operations is executed at time time , it's wrong when separates them.

Kind regards,
Mercy