From: <yucca...@live.co.za>
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2010 12:41 AM
To: "Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [OT] Re: problems at thejarbar.org

Ok I appreciatethis big help. I am expecting a small amount of users though so does that mean that a datasource realm may be overkill? I am not implying that this is what was being said earlier, just trying to learn more. I have noticed though that forum posters seem to assume a lot at times, an example was that I need to learn maven which itself was a good headsup although I am familiar with it already. The sad thing is that with sun/oracle transition maven documentation is rotten and many of the plugins need a revamp, especially ones for full stack jee severs I learnt a little start of this year and everything was too fresh (jboss 6 not even released yet or is it?) or was very outdated for me as I started Java when JSE 6 was released so have little interest in knowing how to use maven in legacy systems unless I get employment in enterprise(hopefuly soon), Java is in a mess st the moment with no news on JSE7 and very little info from Oracle. I took it as a blessing in disguise an started getting to know JSF and hibernate and other stuff.

PS can anyone confirm that there is firefox bug when selecting a different locale for i8n testing? I am able only to change locale few times.