On 29/03/2011 20:47, Borut Hadžialić wrote:
> Would adding support for client credential delegation be out of scope
> for this implementation or not?

It is in scope with the caveat - as always - that it depends on what the
final implementation looks like. I do know (from debug logging) that
right now tokens do not allow delegation. I suspect the hardest part of
implementing this will be figuring out what config needs tweaking to
allow that.

> //Store the clientSubject somewhere - maybe to the HttpServletRequest?

That needs a little more thought. I am leaning towards a request
attribute at the moment unless I can find a way to get it into the
result of getUserPrincipal() (which I don't think I can without
requiring a cast to a Tomcat internal class which is just horrible).

> I am sure this would be useful for some applications - for example the
> one that we are currently developing needs functionality like this.

Testing help always appreciated if you are happy running the latest
7.0.x release (this should be in 7.0.12 which I plan to start releasing
just as soon as I finish everything on my todo list).

Mark