Thanks for the great idea.

It believe it will be good to put a few of the  examples application in
their own folders and war files so that they can be studied independently
without the clutter of 20 projects.

Another thing I notice is that maven is  the default build tool used for
wicket, I guess it will be good to provide the ant build.xml, just in case
someone does not want full maven features.