I think from previous threads there was discussion about something that you
could do.  For instance, the Page store should know what cache files it is
controlling.  By that logic alone it can deduce what it is no longer
referencing and cleanup what was left form it.

It seems silly to me to ask people to rely on graceful restarts or write
your own cleanup script from a framework that created cache files.  It seems
fairly standard to ask "clean up what was yours."   I'd like to hear other
input from average users.