> 1)  Shall we file a Jira for a enhancement to the DiskPageStore which
> would
> be a cleanup of any dangling cache files not part of the current
> DiskPageStore instance?

and which are dangling??
How do you know that? If i stop tomcat (even in development mode)
and i restart again nothing is dangling!! All the session are still there
and are still
using the page store.

And from top of my head there is no api to get all the current session id's
from
an instance when the instance does start up..

So as long as we can't do that, we can't delete files because we have no
idea if the sessions are really gone or not.
I guess a seperate cron job can clean up the files in that dir if they are
really old?

johan