On Jan 11, 2008 11:51 AM, Ryan Sonnek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> if there are other improvements to be made, let me know!

How about committing the [DraggableTargetBehavior] and its support for
multiple drag source type.
The committed code has improved
JavascriptBuilder#formatJavascriptValue to support array, set and list
value.

Another reason why we prefer [DraggableTargetBehavior] instead of
[DraggableTarget],
when the drag target is an image (instead of the current test label),
I would not be able to "drop" to it.
This is because the <div>/<span> representing the [DraggableTarget] is
not being rendered by firefox browser.

Regards,
Edward Yakop