Thanks Igor and Per.  It appears that my ignorance is further complicated by
RadioChoice... as I do not yet have a solution.  Note: I have changed
sexRadioChoice to genderChoice.

Here is what I declare:

    private RadioChoice genderChoice;

    public RadioChoice getGender(){
      return genderChoice.getModelObjectAsString();
    }

    public void setGender(){
    this.genderChoice = "Male";
    }

Both of my Methods fail, due to incompatible Types.  Hence, I don't get what
I need to do to display a RadioChoice (on a Form) and Get/Set the values
(which I will be storing in a database).  Additional note: I am picked up
'getModelObjectAsString' from a Login Example.

Scott