Thanks Clay.  I think I have reached a point in Wicket that is providing (me)
the motivation to go 'back' to the Java Book and push forward (through the
java learning curve).  I'm getting there, slowly but surely. ;-)

In the process, it looks like I will be familiarizing myself with the Swing
library -- which, will probably enhance my appreciation (and understanding)
of Wicket.

Scott