On Thu, 2008-05-01 at 21:01 +0200, Martijn Dashorst wrote:
> On 5/1/08, Andrew Broderick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > The guy asked a simple question.
>
> And I answered it is a simple manner: read the javadoc, if that
> doesn't help you, tell us what is wrong. All condensed in a single
> question. You chose to read it as a RTFM. Did you ever read [1]?

<commentary>
I've worked with Martijn a bit and overall I really appreciate his
concise and clear answers.  On first read of his post you can surely
feel a defensive tone, but really this is more an example of how
passionate Wicket devs are about quality not only in code but
documentation.

Tact sold separately
</commentary>

./C