Hi,

if your app is configured to run in developpment mode, hot deployment should work as expected (at least for html templates).

afaik, it doesn't apply for changes in classes files. You have to redeploy to get the changes in class files.

pixologe a écrit :
Hi everybody,

I have read in some older messages of this list that wicket by default takes
care of re-deploying changed classes and HTML files, does that still apply?

It does not work for me, not even with a fresh quickstart project. Neither
HTML files nor Java classes are reloaded when they are changed.

Are there any issues with this under certain circumstances (e.g. having
vista ;-)?

What I just did is this:

mvn archetype:create -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.wicket
-DarchetypeArtifactId=wicket-archetype-quickstart -DarchetypeVersion=1.3.4
-DgroupId=com.mycompany -DartifactId=myproject

cd myproject

mvn package

mvn jetty:run

[changed HomePage.class and HomePage.html]

The changes do not have any effect until I restart jetty.

Any hints on this issue are highly appreciated, thanks a lot in advance!