Hi Martijn,

So this means that the wicket quickstart project does NOT do it out of the
box? Which obviously goes for non-maven-projects too then? That's good to
know, I obviously have been terribly misinformed then...

Even though it will obviously take me some more time to figure out how this
can be achieved, all the more in a project that does not use maven - if
anybody knows a good site regarding to this, i'd be happy to see a link :)

Thanks a lot