Carl,
  Would you mind if I made a few minor changes to your pom files to make
this project conform to the standards of the wicketstuff-core projects?
Things I noticed are:

- yav-parent/yav/pom.xml - artifact ID must be "yav" rather than
"wicketstuff-yav"
- yav-parent/yav-examples/pom.xml - artifact ID must be "yav-examples"
rather than "wicketstuff-yav-examples"
- add yav-parent to the modules list in wicketstuff-core/pom.xml

Thank you,

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com