The Wicket Web Beans project (wicketwebbeans) is active, but it has nothing
to do with the Web Beans JSR. Whatever name you choose is fine by me, but
you probably want to prevent confusion. I'd say having two projects or two
jars both with "webbeans" in the name would be confusing.

Is that JSR still kicking?

-Dan