Agreed with @Jeremy,

I have used to TinyMCE myself to update a CLOB fields mapped to my Entity
Object and its value get submitted like a charm, but i remember seen this
problem in my project a while before, when the form was submitted using
Ajax, since i didn't make too much research i just switch to normal
SubmitLink and the problem was resolved.