Tinymce text is formatted with html and when I add text to label i  see the
text with html , please tell me how can I tell wicket   that model also has
html tags and browser should interpet them and   not display ?  If I set
model of a
label as html text   I   am expecting to see    html parsed by browser  and
not the same html I set as model
attached is the image   , it shows the same text i sert as model and i am
expecting browser to parse those html tags and not just display , please
help me how to acheieve this ?
\