Bas,

      I will try to explain what it is going on with this scenario (anyway I
think you understood).

1. an user logs in the site using .com.ar
2. the user gets a flex component in the site's page. The flex component is
compiled to point to .com services.
3. the flex component asks a specific service to the back-end which consults
if this user has a wicket session, it fails.

The user has never change the tab which is using.

He has a cookie because he is accessing to the site using the same tab.
Thus, it shouldnt have been any problem.

On the another hand, I have set up the server with two dns manager, one for
each domain.

|     a page (from .com.ar)      |
|        ------------------------ ------   |
|        |  a flex component |     |
|        |  (connects .com)  |     |

MessageBrokerServlet, flex component back end, which needs
wicketSessionFilter to verify user authentication.
WicketSessionServletFilter which "injects" the session into
MessageBrokerServlet.
WicketFilter.

flex client   -------> MessageBrokerServlet through .com
the page    --------> WicketFilter through .com.ar

I know the cookie should be the same because they are in the same tab, but
it is also truth that they connect using differents domains.

The message log4j sends to me it is clear. It couldnt reach the session.

Thanks anyway.