Well, even if it's regional the question remains why your site is available
over two domainnames. You can solve your problem by running the site on one
of the domains and issuing a 301 redirect from the other domainname to the
main domain. Or did I misunderstand, and are you running the site from the
.com.ar and only the flash part from the .com?

Bas