Given your detailed explanation, I think the problem is clear: your browser
(and thus the flash client as well) is protected so it can only use cookies
_for the same domain_. So if you load a flash movie from .com.ar and have it
connect to a .com, it will not use the cookie(s) it got from the .com.ar;

So what you are seeing is expected behavior.

Bas