We are not using the Wicket bench editor, just the plain built-in html editor in eclipse. For a while we tried an html editor from Aptana (no association with Wicket), but it did to much to the over-all eclipse environment.

By entering your wicket context I guess you are supposed to get style sheets resolved in the Wicket bench editor, if you enter it in the head section of the html page. Since we are keeping our wicket pages in a jar file (different project) and not in the web module, I haven't gotten that to work.

//Swanthe

On 2010-01-21 22:32, Lionel Port wrote:
Thats exactly what I want it for. Some reason it doesn't detect wicket
pages. I tried setting the wicket context in the project properties
but it doesn't change and if I force opening the html page with wicket
bench it throws an initialisation error. At least if you saying it
works for you I know it should work and I should keep trying.

BTW. What are you meant to get your wicket context set to in the
project properties, is it "/src/main/resources".

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 12:25 AM, Swanthe Lindgren