I had not heard of wicket bench before reading this email thread.  So, I
installed it and found that it doesn't play well with 'myeclipse'; not sure
where the fault lies.  So I just don't use it as a default editor.  I do
like some of the features.  If you just want to switch between java and html
use 'alt + leftarrow' and 'alt + rightarrow'.  This switches between
recently edited files.