Why not using the default configuration of the wicket archetype
and let the htmls under main/java ? (configuration over convention ;-))

Then at least in IntelliJ and NetBeans the switch html<-->java works fine.

Regards,
Peter.

Agree with Huake Ingmar. The functionality doesn't overlap at all. My
main reason for wanting the plugin to work is to switch easily between
the html and the java code for the same component. In a maven project
this is particular a hassle because the java code is in packages under
/src/main/java and the html code is in packages under
/src/main/resources. I can't really find a quick way (preferable
single keystroke to flip between them). I also ideally want code
completion on the wicket ids but thats secondary.

regards,
Lionel