Hi,
now I tried jwicket-examples and it works quite well. But at the momemt I
stuck into a problem and I hope you can help me out.

I have a Panel "Placeholder" that implements IDroppable
And a Panel "Field" that implements IDraggable

So I have some empty Placeholders and a few Placeholders that are filled
with a Field. (held in an repeatingView of Placeholder). When I drop a Field
over an empty Placeholder, I want to add the Field to the empty Placeholder
and remove it on its old Placeholder.

Here's the code of the placeholder.

public void onDrop(AjaxRequestTarget target, Component draggedComponent,
                        SpecialKeys specialKeys) {
Field field = (Field)draggedComponent;

listPanel.add(feld); //add it to the repeating View

PanelWochenplanung panelWochenplanung =
findParent(PanelWochenplanung.class); // get the ParentPanel
target.addComponent(panelWochenplanung); // render the ParentPanel with all
Placeholders in

}

When I drop the field (e.g. "FeldA2" from the placeholder_t2r0) on an other
placeholder I get the following error, that the dropped field was not found
on the PAGE!

component
panelMitte:listPanel:panelWochenplanung:platzhalter_t2r0:listPanel:feldA2
not found on page kursa.wochenplanung.WochenplanungPage[id = 1], listener
interface = [RequestListenerInterface name=IBehaviorListener, method=public
abstract void org.apache.wicket.behavior.IBehaviorListener.onRequest()]

I hope you can get me a idea about what is wrong;)
Thank you
Bernd
http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/file/n2231075/WicketMessage.txt
WicketMessage.txt