Hi Charles,

As long as wicketstuff-core builds locally with wicket-contrib-jasperreports in the core pom (as a module) you can commit the core pom.

I have a hudson instance running that will build and auto deploy into the sonatype snapshot repository a 1.4.10-SNAPSHOT version of your artifacts.

For an internal work release I need to cut a 1.4.9.1 wicketstuff-core release this week. If your changes work in trunk you can backport them to the wicket 1.4.9 branch and when I cut the release they will be included and deployed into the central maven repository.

Regards,

Mike

Awesome. Thanks.

I pushed up my initial set of changes.  wicket-contrib-jasperreports now
builds as 1.4.10-SNAPSHOT using wicketstuff-core.

However, I have not added it to the wicketstuff-core build.  I'll try to get
on that shortly, at least it is no worse off than it was before and now at
least it building closer to the newer wicketstuff projects.

Next up would be actual enhancements to the code.  Rodolfo mentioned some
additions and I have to refactor some of my code that I wrote as a
workaround so that it can be pushed back as well.

Thanks for your help!  That's one less project that I have to maintain a
customized instance of!

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 6:05 PM, nino martinez wael<