Why do you have page -> service -> dao?  Why not just talk directly to
the DAO for the getAll() method.  This level of indirection just
causes more code (and confusion) in your simple example.  Is this just
a "best practice" that you've devised?  I've never really understood
folks' aversion to talking to the DAOs from the view layer, especially
when it means you have to have duplicate methods in your service layer
to do so.  It just doesn't make sense to me.