From: jcar...@carmanconsulting.com [mailto:jcar...@carmanconsulting.com] On
Behalf Of James Carman
Sent: Saturday, June 19, 2010 9:12 AM
To: users@wicket.apache.org; tim.ca...@cataphora.com
Subject: Re: Getting started with Scala, Spring, Hibernate & Wicket

On Sat, Jun 19, 2010 at 12:06 PM, Tim L Casey <tca...@cataphora.com> wrote:

> That’s ok.  I never understood folks who don’t use layers.

I do use layers, when it makes sense.  It's just a matter of taste, I
guess.  Some folks like to stick with their paradigm no matter what.
I guess I've just become a bit more flexible when it turns out to save
me some code (like having pass-through methods just to have them).  If
I need to introduce some logic in between my view/data layers later, I
can easily do so.  Using services too much is a symptom of an "anemic"
domain model.