Hi,

I have a page processed by the wicket-tester. On the page, there is an
AjaxLink. Now I do a clickLink on that AjaxLink. If I do a pagedump after
the clickLink, I can see the Ajax-Response which looks good. The Response
contains markup to replace an exisiting Container. Unfortunately, the
container is not actually replaced in the last rendered page.

If I try to get the container with getByWicketId(..) but it returns null
because now that method works on the Ajax-Response from the clickLink
(before the clickLink, getByWicketId(...) gives me the correct container)

I guess I oversee something obvious but I am stuck here. How can I simulate
a series of ajax-clicks on a page?

Regards
Hans