Hi all, my first mail here, glad to join your community!

I want to do the following:

Create a panel that will be rendered as a box with rounded corners. I dont want
it to have it's inner components predefined in its class but dynamically adding
them on each page the panel is present. I wish I could have its html file
containg something like <wicket:extend /> and put there the markup defined when
used in pages.

Since I dont understand my own words so far, I'll give an example:

CustomPanel.html
   [other ui stuff here]
   <wicket:extend />

APage.java
CustomPanel pnl = new CustomPanel("pnl");
pnl.add(new Label("test-lbl", "Tadaaa"));
add(pnl);

APage.html

I want the page rendered having the label inside the custom panel without
having to implicitly create another panel extending the CustomPanel.

So, if you understood this and have any ideas, let me know.

Greetings from Greece,
Poko