Hi

I've got the following problem:
After a user completes a wizard, he sees a last confirmation page containing some data, thus it must be a stateful page called by the following code from the wizard:
setResponsePage(new ConfirmationPage(myBean));
This ConfirmationPage must only be displayed once, thus if the user does a refresh it must not be available anymore. I expected that I would be able to call session.invalidate() from somewhere within the ConfirmationPage's onAfterRender or onDetach methods. Unfortunately, whenever I do this, the user is automatically redirected to the home page without a trace in the logs....
Any idea how to do that?

Thanks

Matt