Hello everybody.
I'm interested in Wicket for a public site. I want to use stateless pages in
order to have nice looking pages indexed by Google(no JSESSIONID in the url)

There is an approach to remove JSESSIONID from the url for search bots but I
do not like it since that would mean that any link to another page contained
in that page would cause a Page Expired error since the session is lost thus
no deep page navigation.

So how would you implement AJAX since having AjaxLinks and even
AjaxEventBehaviour makes a stateless page become statefull?
There is the jolira tools wicket-stateless which provides
StatelessAjaxFallbackLink, but it seems that there is the link is inside a
repeater "it could be that the component is inside a repeater make your
component return false in getStatelessHint()" which pretty much means that
the page becomes statefull.

I'm even considering using JQuery for AJAX and so looked at WiQuery with
WiQueryAbstractAjaxBehavior but alas it extends AbstractDefaultAjaxBehavior.

So perhaps using JQuery ajax requesting from with a generic WebPage serving
wicket panels based on page parameters? This seems a poor approach.

In the end, what other framework would you recommend? Preferably JAVA based.
Maybe Play framework(not a fan of the templating sintax)?

Thank you.

-----
http://balamaci.wordpress.com