On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 2:33 PM, Matthew Pennington
<m...@profounddecisions.co.uk> wrote:

> (1)
>
> I can't think of any useful benefit to (2) but I *can* think of a very
> useful benefit for (1) The classic "tick this box to indicate that you have
> read and agreed to sell us your soul EULA  would be the obvious time to use
> a checkbox and setRequired(true) if it worked as per (1).

The way I found it was that Wicketopia automatically marks every
primitive property as required, since primitive fields can't be null.
When you use a checkbox as the "editor", it messes up, because the
user is required to check those checkboxes.  I have worked around it,
but it just seems inconsistent with the way everything else works in
Wicket.