On 06/04/2011 16:53, James Carman wrote:
As the voting stands right now, it looks like option 2 is the winner
(I counted Matthew as +1 for option 1 even though he didn't really
cast a vote, but his response indicated support for option 1):
I was convinced by Igor's comments to change my mind if that helps at all (vote for option 2). But it's a pretty busy mailing list and I felt if I posted just to say "Having thought about it, I now agree with eveyrone who is arguing for consistency of framework" that would be unhelpful. I was hoping to just keep quiet and avoid drawing any more attention to the imbalance between the size of my ego and the size of my experience with Wicket. ;)

Matt