Hello All,

A user's first visit to my app's home page results in the URL

  http://[My domain]/main/PageHome;jsessionid=v_qqIGVQlKBbkNSOcHkAQw?0

Each org.apache.wicket.markup.html.link.Link on my home page has the URL of
the form

  http://[My
domain]/main/..;jsessionid=v_qqIGVQlKBbkNSOcHkAQw?0-1.ILinkListener-lnkAbout

(of length 102 characters for the particular link URL copied here). These
URLs are invalid, because of the two dots present instead of the completed
path.

Is there any way I can configure Wicket to suppress this URL abbreviation,
or is this operation the province of the web application server or web
browser?

As a work-around, I have already coded the supression of JSessionIDs in my
links' URLs, and am coding the app to give a warning if session cookies are
disabled. But I would appreciate any pointers.

Ian Marshall

My operating environment
Web application server: (Jetty? in) Google App Engine
Wicket version:         1.5.3 (I know: it's not the very latest version!)
Web browsers:           Mozilla Firefox 10.0.1
                        Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702
                        as found on my HTC Wildfire S running Google Android
2.3.5