Hi!

I have a fix/patch for two wicket bugs:

and

This fix causes three of the junit tests to fail and I could use some help
on figuring them out.

First two are in "org.apache.wicket.markup.html.border.ComponentBorderTest"
where both of tests cause error.
I don't understand what these tests do so I've had problems on locating the
problem.

Third is in "org.apache.wicket.markup.html.internal.InlineEnclosureTest"
where testInlineEnclosurePage_1 causes error.
This test I understand but what I don't understand is why my patch causes
this error?

If someone could take a look of this patch and could help me locate my
problem I would appreciate it.

http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/file/n4651386/Patch_for_WICKET-3947.zip
Patch_for_WICKET-3947.zip

-Veikko