And the winner is ... Martin!

On AppEngine I still have Wicket 1.4.x running.

Sven

On 08/21/2012 02:59 PM, Martin Grigorov wrote:
The Google Code repo contains 1.5 but the deployed app is using pre-1.5 version.
I can bet on this.

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 3:37 PM, Alex Shubert <alex.shub...@gmail.com> wrote:
Martin,
http://wicket-tree.googlecode.com/svn/repo/wicket-tree/wicket-tree-parent/0.5.0/wicket-tree-parent-0.5.0.pom
Again, no 1.4 at all. Not in one place. Moreover,
'?wicket:interface=:0:1:::'  doesn't means 1.4 is in action. Just take
Is there a reason why you don't trust me ? :-)
wicket:interface is no more used in 1.5+, unless the application adds
it explicitly. Wicket (the framework) doesn't use it anymore.

a look at event listener implementation.

About the problem: the page I gave link for is really stateless but it
is not meant to be, it just happened. If user choose any other tree
renders version number eager to appear.
The most Wicket problem right now is it's occult state. Wiki is
hopelessly outdated, most of the examples refer to 1.2.-1.3 version...
Most of them are actually still valid.
There are new pages labeled with "wicket15" and "wicket6" which refer
to the new features in 1.5 and 6.0 respect.

If someone wonder how to determine why his page is stateful here is
the solution:
There is StatelessChecker in wicket-devutils for this task.

if (!isPageStateless()) {
             visitChildren(Component.class, new IVisitor<Component,
Component>() {
                 @Override
                 public void component(Component component,
IVisit<Component> iVisit) {
                     if (!component.isStateless()) {
                         LOGGER.info("Stateful component found [ "
                                 + component.getClass().getName() + " : "
                                 + component.getMarkupId() + " ]");

                         // iVisit.stop(component);
             });
         }

If in need of test detection, extract visitor to separate class and
instantiate pages with WicketTester.