Hi,

To sum-up this thread: we have a (not huge, but still) design issue that
annoys several users. A patch* has been provided but some questions
remains...
Given this, I would suggest a kind-of vote about the several points
discussed earlier, in order to enlighten the dev-team about the preferred
choice of their (beloved) users.**

Here are some possible options:
[ ] Please apply the patch as-is. It currently provides 2 methods
(#getListCSSClass and #getLabelCSSClass), #getCSSClass is marked a
deprecated until marked as private (or removed)
[ ] Do not apply the patch as-is, #getCSSClass should be kept (not marked
as deprecated)
[ ] Do not apply the patch as-is, I do not agree with the 2 method names. I
would have preferred: (please specify)
[ ] This is not an issue; this does not need to be "corrected"
[ ] Other suggestion: (please specify)

Thanks in advance for your contribution,
Sebastien

(*) https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-4831
(**) Sure, dev-team opinion is also kindly asked! :)