Hi,

[X] Other suggestion: (please specify)

Here is what I think it should be:
- <div> element should have class "feedbackPanel" (this is already the case)
- <li> element(s) should have class that specifies the feedback
message level (currently by default Wicket sets "feedbackPanelLEVEL",
but this is configurable with
org.apache.wicket.markup.html.panel.FeedbackPanel#getCSSClass(FeedbackMessage))
- the <span> should not have class at all (currently it has the same
class as the <li> element)
- the styling should be done with CSS selectors (e.g.
div.feedbackPanel; div.feedbackPanel li.alert-warn; div.feedbackPanel
li.alert-warn span; ...)
- if custom markup is needed then a custom FeedbackPanel is needed
(one that extends from the default FeedbackPanel or a completely new
one, it depends on the use case)

--
Martin Grigorov
jWeekend