The quickstart does work on Firefox, but not on your provider. You should only
enable WS if your provider supports it. Atmosphere tries to autodetect the
capabilities of the browser and server to determine the best protocol to use.
For some reason, this system fails to detect that WS is not working on your
server, but only on Firefox. Chrome reverts to streaming and IE does not
support WS at all, so it starts with streaming right away.

Best regards,
Emond