sorry,i did't want to do effort of publishing in maven central repository
.., currently a user has to build and install on his machine either by
doing
a)git clone and then a mvn install
or b) he has to grab a release release tag from
https://github.com/vineetsemwal/quickview/tags ,decompress it,step into it
and then  mvn install ,same as he does in his maven project ,a part from
that there is no difference after installing quicvkiew , specify dependency
in your project and use it ..