Hi,

On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 10:02 PM, Paul Bors <p...@bors.ws> wrote:

> Get rid of your newMarkupSourcingStrategy() override and place the HTML
> right next to the Java source code and you'll be fine.

This will not work because usually Link component has no its own markup
file.

See Panel.java. It has:

static
{
// register "wicket:panel"
 WicketTagIdentifier.registerWellKnownTagName(PANEL);
}

Just add this to your class and it should work.

I think this is a bug in Wicket though - this piece of code should be
executed by PanelMarkupSourcingStrategy, not by Panel itself.

Feel free to file a bug report.