Hi,

Yes I checked it. I also was reading this:
http://code.google.com/p/wicket-jquery-ui/wiki/HowToCreatePlugin2. However
context menu plug in was not standard here is jquery example:
$(function(){
    $.contextMenu({
        selector: '.context-menu-one',
        callback: function(key, options) {
            var m = "clicked: " + key;
            window.console && console.log(m) || alert(m);
        },
        items: {
            "edit": {name: "Edit", icon: "edit"},
            "cut": {name: "Cut", icon: "cut"},
            "copy": {name: "Copy", icon: "copy"},
            "paste": {name: "Paste", icon: "paste"},
            "delete": {name: "Delete", icon: "delete"},
            "sep1": "---------",
            "quit": {name: "Quit", icon: "quit"}
        }
    });

    $('.context-menu-one').on('click', function(e){
        console.log('clicked', this);
    })
});
Now the problem is I don't have knowledge about jquery, but from what I
understand it creates context menu instance with parameters: selector,
callback and items.  Differently from menu it does not have any markup
(items are passed as parameters and thats it) and also jquery syntax is
different. Menu jquery example is just like this:
 $(function() {
$( "#menu" ).menu();
});
 Thats why I extended JQueryAbstractBehavior, as jquery initialization is
quite different. What I implemented shows context menu, and callback
function is invoked(from jquery parameter), but I lack knowledge on how to
convert that callback function to wicket one. Menu example is ok, but its
different and also it seems I understand what separate methods do, but
because of my inexperience I lack bigger picture understanding how
everything works together. Any help is really appreciated :)