Ok thanks again for helping out! :)
Well I found that 'options.$trigger.attr("id")' from parameters returns id
of link pressed (did not try yet on wicket side, but I think it should work)
and 'key' returns which context menu was pressed. Now my links represents
users and context menu some actions to do on users (say view profile). So
now I kinda can set user id as link id and then retrieve link id from
'options.$trigger.attr("id")'  and load user and do action from context menu
on it. But for some reason it does not feel right :) Is it ok to implement
it like that? What do you think? I don't have much wicket experience, but
wicketish way for me seems that context menu behavior could be added to link
component and then from that behavior I could invoke link's onClick lets
say. How would you would go forward from here for that kind of use case?