Hi Bronius,

As (just) said in another thread, I did implement a ContextMenu in
wicket-jquery-ui.
http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Dynamic-Context-Menu-using-wicket-jquery-ui-td4659437.html

But, if you still wish/prefer continue implementing the context-menu
plugin, please post a quick-start of your current work in the
wicket-jquery-ui's group so I can see what's happens with your
implementation...

Thanks & best regards,
Sebastien.